- Baribeau, D.A.,Dupuis, A., Paton, T., Hammill, C., Scherer, S., Schachar, R., Arnold, P., Szatmari, P., Nicolson, R., Georgiades, S., Crosbie, J., Brian, J., Iaboni, A., Kushki, A., Lerch, J.P., Anagnostou, E. (2019). Structural Neuroimaging Correlates of Social Deficits are similar in autism Spectrum Disorder and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Analysis from the POND Network. Translation Psychiatry. 9(72): 1-14. http://dx.doi.org/doi.org/10.1038/s41398-019-0382-0. Senior Responsible Author.
- Ameis HS, Lerch JP, Taylor M, Lee W, Viviano J, Pipitone J, Nazeri A, Croarkin P, Voineskos A, Lai MC, Crosbie J, Brian J, Soreni N, Schachar R, Szatmari P, Arnold P, Anagnostou E. (2016). A Diffusion Tensor Imaging Study in Children With ADHD,Autism Spectrum Disorder, OCD, and Matched Controls: Distinct and Non-Distinct White Matter Disruption and Dimensional Brain-Behavior Relationships. American Journal of Psychiatry (Dec.1). 173(12): 1213-1222. http://dx.doi.org/10.1176/appi.ajp.2016.15111435. Senior Responsible Author.
- Anagnostou E, Aman MG, Handen BL, Sanders KB, Shui A, Hollway JA, Brian JA, Arnold LE, Capano L, Hellings JA, Butter E, Mankad D, Tumuluru R, Kettel J, Newsom CR, Peleg N, Odrobina D, McAuliffe-Bellin S, Zakroysky P, Marler S, Wagner A, Wong T, Macklin EA, Veenstra-VanderWeele J. (2016). Metformin for the Treatment of Overweight Induced by Atypical Antipsychotic Medication in Young People With Autistic Spectrum Disorder; A Randomized Clinical Trial. JAMA psychiatry (Sept.1). 73(9): 928-937. http://dx.doi.org/10.1001/jamapsychiatry.2016.1232. Principle Author.
- Baribeau DA, Dupuis A, Paton T, Doyle-Thomas KA, Iaboni A, Crosbie J, McGinn H, Arnold PD, Brian J, Kushki A, Nicolson R, Schachar RJ, Soreni N, Szatmari P, Anagnostou E. (2015). Examining and comparing social perception abilities across childhood onset neurodevelopmental disorders. American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. 54(6): 479-486. Senior Responsible Author.
- Doyle-Thomas KA, Lee W, Foster NE, Tryfon A, Ouimet T, Hyde KL, Evans AC, Lewis J, Zwaigenbaum L, Anagnostou E, NeuroDevNet ASD Imaging Group. (2015). Atypical functional brain connectivity during rest in autism spectrum disorders. Annals of Neurology. 77(5): 866-876. Senior Responsible Author.
Dr. Evdokia Anagnostou, MD, is a child neurologist and senior clinician scientist at Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital; associate professor in the department of Pediatrics at the University of Toronto; Assistant Director of Holland Bloorview’s Research Institute and co-lead of the Autism Research Centre (ARC). She holds a Canada Research Chair in translational therapeutics in Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and the Dr. Stuart D. Sims Chair in Autism at Holland Bloorview. Dr. Anagnostou’s research focuses on translating genomic and systems biology findings into novel treatments for ASD.