- Hirst, JE, Knight, HE, Ohuma, EO, Dwyer, T, Hennig, BD, Papageorghiou, AT et al.. Social gradient of birthweight in England assessed using the INTERGROWTH-21st gestational age-specific standard. Arch. Dis. Child. Fetal Neonatal Ed. 2018; :. doi: 10.1136/archdischild-2018-315295. PubMed PMID:30464006 .
- Arrua-Duarte, E, Migoya-Borja, M, Barrigón, ML, Barahona, I, Delgado-Gomez, D, Courtet, P et al.. Spanish adaptation of the Dimensional Anhedonia Rating Scale (DARS). J Affect Disord. 2018;245 :702-707. doi: 10.1016/j.jad.2018.11.040. PubMed PMID:30447569 .
- Romanowska, S, MacQueen, G, Goldstein, BI, Wang, J, Kennedy, SH, Bray, S et al.. Neurocognitive deficits in a transdiagnostic clinical staging model. Psychiatry Res. 2018;270 :1137-1142. doi: 10.1016/j.psychres.2018.10.030. PubMed PMID:30360915 .
- Allen, TA, Lam, RW, Milev, R, Rizvi, SJ, Frey, BN, MacQueen, GM et al.. Early change in reward and punishment sensitivity as a predictor of response to antidepressant treatment for major depressive disorder: a CAN-BIND-1 report. Psychol Med. 2018; :1-10. doi: 10.1017/S0033291718002441. PubMed PMID:30220263 .
- Santesteban-Echarri, O, MacQueen, G, Goldstein, BI, Wang, J, Kennedy, SH, Bray, S et al.. Family functioning in youth at-risk for serious mental illness. Compr Psychiatry. 2018;87 :17-24. doi: 10.1016/j.comppsych.2018.08.010. PubMed PMID:30193153 .
Dr. Sidney H. Kennedy is Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Toronto, the Arthur Sommer Rotenberg Chair in Suicide and Depression Studies, and a Scientist at Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute and Toronto Western Research Institute, Toronto, Canada. Dr. Kennedy is the lead investigator for a large depression biomarker initiative. He has published extensively on new drug evaluation, neuroimaging and neurostimulation therapies, personality factors in depression, antidepressant effects on sexual function and treatment guidelines for Major Depressive Disorder and Bipolar Disorder.
Dr. Kennedy is the Immediate Past President of the International Society for Affective Disorders, former President of the Canadian College of Neuropsychopharmacology, and the founding chair of the Canadian Network for Mood and Anxiety Treatments (CANMAT).
He has published more than 350 peer reviewed publications and 11 books on depression and related topics.