- *Toccalino D, Colantonio A, Chan V. Update on the epidemiology of work-related traumatic brain injury: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Occupational & Environmental Medicine. [Online First; 30Nov2020].
- Chan V, *Hurst M, *Petersen T, *Liu J, Mollayeva T, Colantonio A, *Sutton M, Escobar MD. Population-based sex-stratified study to understand how health status preceding traumatic brain injury affects direct medical cost. PLOS One. 2020; 15(10): e0240208.
- Chan V, *Sutton M, Mollayeva T, Escobar MD, Hurst M, Colantonio A. Data mining to understand how health status preceding traumatic brain injury affects functional outcome: A population-based sex-stratified study. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2020; 101(9): 1523-1531.
- Wiseman-Hakes C, Colantonio A, *Ryu H, *Toccalino D, Balogh R, Grigorovich A, Haag H, Kirsh B, Mann RE, Matheson FI, Nalder E, Riopelle R, Wilcock R, Chan V. Research to integrate services for individuals with traumatic brain injury, mental health, and addictions: Proceedings of a participatory-action multi-disciplinary workshop. Canadian Journal of Community Mental Health. 2020; 39(1):133-150.
- *Sutton M, Chan V, Escobar M, Mollayeva T, Hu Z, Colantonio A. Neck injury comorbidity in concussion-related emergency department visits: A population-based perspective of sex differences across the lifespan. Journal of Women’s Health. 2019; 28(4): 473-482.
- Chan V, Stock D, *Jacob B, Cullen N, Colantonio A. A population-based cohort study of readmissions following hypoxic ischemic brain injury. CMAJ Open. 2018; 6(4).
- Chan V, Mollayeva T, Ottenbacher K, & Colantonio A. Sex-specific predictors of inpatient rehabilitation outcomes after traumatic brain injury. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2016; 97, 772-780.