- Kroshus E, Sonnon AJ, Chrisman SP, Rivara FP. Association between community socioeconomic characteristics and access to youth flag football. Inj Prev. In press.
- Kroshus E, Qu, P, Chrisman, SPD, Schwien C, Herring S, Rivara FP. Parental concern about concussion risk for their children. Soc Sci & Med. In press.
- Kroshus E, Chrisman SP, Harmon KG, Herring S, Broglio SP, Master CL, McGill CA, Putukian M, Register-Mihalik JK, Rivara FP. What do parents need to know about concussion? Developing consensus using the Delphi method. Clin J Sport Med. In press.
- Kroshus E, Gonzalez L, Chrisman SPD, Jimenez N. Availability of concussion information in Spanish for parents of youth athletes. Health Promot Pract. In press.
- Kroshus E, Baugh CM, Meehan WP & Viswanath K. Personal subjectivity in clinician discussion about retirement from sport post-concussion. Soc Sci & Med. 2018;218:37-44.
Dr. Kroshus is a Research Assistant Professor at University of Washington in the Department of Pediatrics, based at the Seattle Children’s Research Institute in the Center for Child Health, Behavior and Development. Her work, drawing from literatures in social and behavioral sciences, implementation science, and social epidemiology, focuses on translational health communication, with a particular emphasis on concussion and mental health help seeking in youth, adolescent and emerging adult sport. Prior to coming to University of Washington, Dr. Kroshus was a Post-Doctoral Research Fellow at the National Collegiate Athletic Association where she conducted applied research and contributed to program development related to concussion and mental health in college sport settings.